Seek and Destroy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seek and Destroy

~~Addictied To the Throne~~ SnD

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSocom.comRoster
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BANNED FROM PSN LOL
List of good Songs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:16 am by SGTboredom

» The Madden Champ
List of good Songs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:07 am by NinjaJay14

» Unfortunatly...
List of good Songs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:07 am by NinjaJay14

» Узшс Сщтагышщт

» PS Move yes or no?
List of good Songs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:26 pm by NinjaJay14

» Music to add
List of good Songs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:44 pm by Ez--e

» Anyone wanna join?
List of good Songs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:46 pm by NinjaJay14

» Ghost Recon Future Solder
List of good Songs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:25 pm by NinjaJay14

» My Awfull Luck
List of good Songs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:21 am by NinjaJay14

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
ENJOY

List of good Songs

Go down 
+3
SGTboredom
StevenSnipedYou-
NinjaJay14
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NinjaJay14
Admin
Admin
NinjaJay14

REP: : 287

List of good Songs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: List of good Songs   List of good Songs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Nas
-If i ruled the world
- Hate me now
- Just a moment
- Made you look
- it aint hard to tell
Tupac
-Ft,Eminem- when im gone
My block (remix)

i had a bigger list but i accidentally closed it and had to re write it lol. and i didnt feel like making it bigger lmao

for those who like hardcore
cheak out

Immortal Teqnieque- Cause of Death.
Back to top Go down
https://seeknddestroy.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
xX-Hellyeah-Xx
Pvt (1st Class)
Pvt (1st Class)
xX-Hellyeah-Xx

REP: : 119

List of good Songs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of good Songs   List of good Songs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:33 pm

StevenSnipedYou- wrote:
dont you guys like real music? like ac/dc, rolling stones, boston, nirvana, foo fighters, creed, oasis, puddle of mud, third eye blind, incubus??

Steve Puddle of Mud is alright...they where alot better back in the 90's when they first started and grunge rock was actually still popular ( like soundgarden, alice in chains, pearl jam, and nirvana) . Now with the Foo Fighters ,I like Dave Grohl ever since he was in Nirvana...So i will supprt them ,but their music is gettin more mainstream so I'll stick listening to their old stuff.... I love Creed...I am actually very happy they just got back together ...( The band Alter Bridge was formed by three of the members but they achieved no sucess at all)....Incubus is also alright my favorite song by them is "drive" . I havent really listened to Oasis but I grew up listening to AC/DC..Boston...and the Rolling Stones because my dad is an avid listener.... Classic Rock is good and I like Grunge metal/rock alot...
Back to top Go down

List of good Songs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2