Seek and Destroy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seek and Destroy

~~Addictied To the Throne~~ SnD

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSocom.comRoster
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BANNED FROM PSN LOL
Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:16 am by SGTboredom

» The Madden Champ
Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:07 am by NinjaJay14

» Unfortunatly...

» Узшс Сщтагышщт

» PS Move yes or no?
Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:26 pm by NinjaJay14

» Music to add
Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:44 pm by Ez--e

» Anyone wanna join?
Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:46 pm by NinjaJay14

» Ghost Recon Future Solder
Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:25 pm by NinjaJay14

» My Awfull Luck
Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:21 am by NinjaJay14

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
ENJOY

Socom The Epic Series.

Go down 
+3
xX-Hellyeah-Xx
NinjaJay14
StevenSnipedYou-
7 posters
AuthorMessage
StevenSnipedYou-
Pvt (1st Class)
Pvt (1st Class)
StevenSnipedYou-

REP: : 108

Socom The Epic Series. Empty
PostSubject: Socom The Epic Series.   Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:47 pm

No matter how much we all complain over the retarted campers and shitty deaths Sad Sad Sad , socom never gets old and it seems new games get played for 3 days then its back to socom, socom is our core game, and socom 4 will take its spot. i see no game in the future to take its place. king
Back to top Go down
NinjaJay14
Admin
Admin
NinjaJay14

REP: : 287

PostSubject: Re: Socom The Epic Series.   Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:38 am

socom 4 will not take ts spot. becuase most likely if socom 4 comes out the way it looks now. i wont buy it. ill stick to conf
Back to top Go down
https://seeknddestroy.forumotion.com
xX-Hellyeah-Xx
Pvt (1st Class)
Pvt (1st Class)
xX-Hellyeah-Xx

REP: : 119

PostSubject: Re: Socom The Epic Series.   Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:37 am

yea...i agree with Ninja...Socom 4 from what it looks like is trying to appeal to a younger generation...I heard it may not even have a mature rating...
Back to top Go down
aYPeEooTReK
Sgt
Sgt
aYPeEooTReK

REP: : 219

PostSubject: Re: Socom The Epic Series.   Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:42 am

I'm with you steve. Ill be buying s4 regardless and as long as you guys are on it, ill be there. I always try n get into other games but ALWAYS come back to socom. Don't get wrong I love other games but I force myself to beat if I even beat them at all. Longest I took a break was like for a month for battlefield. I had a great time but it got old quick. I jus love the round based games of socom and 1 life per round. You gotta be smart in what you choose to do or you'll be in the dead room bitchin about somethin lol
That's y I hope we DON'T have health regen in s4. It gives ppl 2nd chances per round which is just not socom. Some ppl on the socom forums say it might get rid of the camping that plagues confrontation but I don't really mind campers. I actually loveeee beating campers
Back to top Go down
Ez--e
Pvt (1st Class)
Pvt (1st Class)

REP: : 92

PostSubject: Re: Socom The Epic Series.   Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:08 pm

ill be gettin S4 just becuz of all the shit u heard about it doesnt mean its gonna be bad, u never kno u might like it even better than the previous socoms
Back to top Go down
xX-Hellyeah-Xx
Pvt (1st Class)
Pvt (1st Class)
xX-Hellyeah-Xx

PostSubject: Re: Socom The Epic Series.   Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:44 pm

We will all have to wait and see... Im pumped though.... I hope we can all stay together until then.... WE ARE FAMILY... with Father Trek and Mother Confident leading us to victory..
Back to top Go down
aYPeEooTReK
Sgt
Sgt
aYPeEooTReK

PostSubject: Re: Socom The Epic Series.   Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:47 pm

xX-Hellyeah-Xx wrote:
We will all have to wait and see... Im pumped though.... I hope we can all stay together until then.... WE ARE FAMILY... with Father Trek and Mother Confident leading us to victory..
he better be the momma, lol. but as far as s4, im really gonna hold my opinion til i play the game. everything their adding might sound shitty on paper but it may have a positive affect on gameplay
Back to top Go down
NinjaJay14
Admin
Admin
NinjaJay14

PostSubject: Re: Socom The Epic Series.   Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:13 pm

i dunno im kinda half/half i might buy it, ill let sukmyturban review it first then ill see
Back to top Go down
aYPeEooTReK
Sgt
Sgt
aYPeEooTReK

PostSubject: Re: Socom The Epic Series.   Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:38 pm

fuc that kid jay. you play confrontation right? didnt he shit all over this game? dont get me wrong, if you dont like the direction this game is going, wait for reviews but i wouldnt take his solely
Back to top Go down
NinjaJay14
Admin
Admin
NinjaJay14

PostSubject: Re: Socom The Epic Series.   Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:50 pm

i know lol. i just watching his stuff, he speaks the truth, confrontation has problems but he takes it too far.i find it really really funny how hes like 40 and he puts soo much effort into ranting about a game and it wont make a diff lmao. im gunna watch IGN review and go with that
Back to top Go down
aYPeEooTReK
Sgt
Sgt
aYPeEooTReK

PostSubject: Re: Socom The Epic Series.   Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:54 pm

you think he's bad? there are others just like him on the socom forums crying because there wont be some old features like grenade knockdowns in the new socom. and these ppl are 35+. i just read the threads and lmao
Back to top Go down
NinjaJay14
Admin
Admin
NinjaJay14

PostSubject: Re: Socom The Epic Series.   Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:56 pm

i dont think hes bad, its just really funny to watch him compain its like watching a five year old tell you what happend when sum1 stole his lolypop. "there was a man... and he...and he.... came over.... right there... and he..and he... took it."
Back to top Go down
NinjaJay14
Admin
Admin
NinjaJay14

PostSubject: Re: Socom The Epic Series.   Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:05 pm

truth is im worried on how this game is gunna turn out, becuase zipper is just taking the dick up thier ass, and listening to all the little 5 year old fanboys who want perks and stupid cod shit put into socom. i just really hope zipper doesnt take the dick too much and fuck it up.
Back to top Go down
aYPeEooTReK
Sgt
Sgt
aYPeEooTReK

PostSubject: Re: Socom The Epic Series.   Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:08 pm

agreed but be patient. they've been tightlipped about mp besides that you can use the move and cover system. after e3 which is next weekend there are other big gaming conventions that will hopefully shed some light on the mp part of the game
Back to top Go down
NinjaJay14
Admin
Admin
NinjaJay14

PostSubject: Re: Socom The Epic Series.   Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:13 pm

oh god i hope onilne will be (NO COVER SYSTEM- peek and lean-, no ps move, and no autoaim or perks OF ANY KIND!. if they put anything COD related ill laugh at zipper for taking it up the ass by 9 year olds who fuck thier COD6 disk
Back to top Go down
Ez--e
Pvt (1st Class)
Pvt (1st Class)

REP: : 92

PostSubject: Re: Socom The Epic Series.   Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:33 pm

lol wtf ninja?
Back to top Go down
xX-Hellyeah-Xx
Pvt (1st Class)
Pvt (1st Class)
xX-Hellyeah-Xx

PostSubject: Re: Socom The Epic Series.   Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:52 pm

SUKMYTURBAN is a left wing nutcase... hes a bleeding heart liberal who sits at home and lives off welfare...he is exactly the kind of person you do not wanna grow up to be....i can almost gaurantee his beer belly is greater than that of a women 8 and a half months pregnant with triplets.
Back to top Go down
NinjaJay14
Admin
Admin
NinjaJay14

PostSubject: Re: Socom The Epic Series.   Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:14 pm

lmao lol. probobly
Back to top Go down
LiL-_-AZn13
Pvt (1st Class)
Pvt (1st Class)
LiL-_-AZn13

REP: : 101

PostSubject: Re: Socom The Epic Series.   Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:15 pm

Socom, is always wit me,
Its like bloodd? xD
Back to top Go down
xX-Hellyeah-Xx
Pvt (1st Class)
Pvt (1st Class)
xX-Hellyeah-Xx

PostSubject: Re: Socom The Epic Series.   Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:53 pm

Socom is always with me AZN its like AIDS...lol
Back to top Go down
LiL-_-AZn13
Pvt (1st Class)
Pvt (1st Class)
LiL-_-AZn13

REP: : 101

PostSubject: Re: Socom The Epic Series.   Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:53 pm

Lol,
Back to top Go down
mrstaypuft
Ensign
Ensign
mrstaypuft

REP: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Socom The Epic Series.   Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:11 pm

i just wanna know who is gonna stand up and use the move system to play socom for hours on end. that looks like soooooo much fun doesnt it.

(sarcasim)
Back to top Go down
aYPeEooTReK
Sgt
Sgt
aYPeEooTReK

PostSubject: Re: Socom The Epic Series.   Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:48 pm

mrstaypuft wrote:
i just wanna know who is gonna stand up and use the move system to play socom for hours on end. that looks like soooooo much fun doesnt it.

(sarcasim)
i might buy it n fuck around with it on single player. mayb give it a shot on multi but we'll see what the price is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Socom The Epic Series.   Socom The Epic Series. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Socom The Epic Series.
Page 1 of 1