Seek and Destroy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seek and Destroy

~~Addictied To the Throne~~ SnD

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSocom.comRoster
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BANNED FROM PSN LOL
what's been confirmed for socom 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:16 am by SGTboredom

» The Madden Champ
what's been confirmed for socom 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:07 am by NinjaJay14

» Unfortunatly...
what's been confirmed for socom 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:07 am by NinjaJay14

» Узшс Сщтагышщт

» PS Move yes or no?
what's been confirmed for socom 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:26 pm by NinjaJay14

» Music to add
what's been confirmed for socom 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:44 pm by Ez--e

» Anyone wanna join?
what's been confirmed for socom 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:46 pm by NinjaJay14

» Ghost Recon Future Solder
what's been confirmed for socom 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:25 pm by NinjaJay14

» My Awfull Luck
what's been confirmed for socom 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:21 am by NinjaJay14

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
ENJOY

what's been confirmed for socom 4

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aYPeEooTReK
Sgt
Sgt
aYPeEooTReK

REP: : 219

what's been confirmed for socom 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: what's been confirmed for socom 4   what's been confirmed for socom 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:06 am

First topic message reminder :

so in one of the other threads, i mentioned that zipper does a podcast every friday where they talk about mag and socom. this friday they let a little more info come out about socom 4.
the ots view will make a comeback in both the single player and online. it's also works for both the move and ds3 remote. (i could care less, i fucking hate ots vie. way to zoomed in)
there will be no health bar in socom4. basically in socom1 (from what ive heard), they had no health bar and it made the game more immersive. i started with socom 2 where the health bar was introduced so i'm kinda lookin foward to this feature. one thing though that a few ppl are worried about on the socom boards is that since there is no health bar, they may mean regen health. i think that woukd ruin the game but i don't see how they can add regen health in a tactical shooter with round based gameplay. hopefully we'll find out more at e3 which is less than a month away now and the developers said themselves that thats what their waiting for to reveal a lot of the stuff.
there were a few other things in the podcast but nothing game related. check out this link if you want to see the full description.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aYPeEooTReK
Sgt
Sgt
aYPeEooTReK

REP: : 219

what's been confirmed for socom 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's been confirmed for socom 4   what's been confirmed for socom 4 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:08 pm

check out the "podcast 6" thread. there's more info in there as to what will be in s4. health regen is one of em and ppl on the socom forums are flippin
Back to top Go down

what's been confirmed for socom 4
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2