Seek and Destroy

~~Addictied To the Throne~~ SnD
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inSocom.comRoster
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BANNED FROM PSN LOL
Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:16 am by SGTboredom

» The Madden Champ
Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:07 am by NinjaJay14

» Unfortunatly...
Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:07 am by NinjaJay14

» Узшс Сщтагышщт
Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:07 am by NinjaJay14

» PS Move yes or no?
Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:26 pm by NinjaJay14

» Music to add
Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:44 pm by Ez--e

» Anyone wanna join?
Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:46 pm by NinjaJay14

» Ghost Recon Future Solder
Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:25 pm by NinjaJay14

» My Awfull Luck
Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:21 am by NinjaJay14

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
ENJOY

Share | 
 

 Sorry to say...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LiL-_-AZn13
Pvt (1st Class)
Pvt (1st Class)
avatar

Posts : 70
REP: : 101
Join date : 2010-05-18
Age : 22
Location : Toronto, Ontario

PostSubject: Sorry to say...   Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:18 pm

OMFG!
My PS3 just got the YLOD - Yellow Light of Death
I will not be on for atleast 2 weeks
I do not have the money right now to fix it, or get a new PS3
So I will have to save up after I pay for all my other shit.
Have fun playing and Ill hopefully be back soon


-LiL-_-AZn13
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NinjaJay14
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 214
REP: : 287
Join date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to say...   Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:29 pm

azn... noooo

how? were you playing too much or did it just randomly do it while you were playing or when you turned it on

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://seeknddestroy.forumotion.com
aYPeEooTReK
Sgt
Sgt
avatar

Posts : 177
REP: : 219
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 34
Location : Staten Island

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to say...   Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:58 pm

that really sucks man. you were just tellin me too how you should be on more during the week. so ironic lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NinjaJay14
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 214
REP: : 287
Join date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to say...   Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:11 pm

weekdays hate you azn...

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://seeknddestroy.forumotion.com
xX-Hellyeah-Xx
Pvt (1st Class)
Pvt (1st Class)
avatar

Posts : 108
REP: : 119
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 29
Location : Albany, NY

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to say...   Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:45 am

Yes tell us what happened? Is it an old fat PS3 or is it a new slim one? Explain what happened.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez--e
Pvt (1st Class)
Pvt (1st Class)


Posts : 85
REP: : 92
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 29
Location : Knoxville, TN

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to say...   Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:32 pm

i got that while i was playing saints row with hellyeah...my shit just turned off and i got the yellow light i was so pissed...but i just went out that night at bought a new 1...fuck gettin them old ones fixed they will just break on u again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aYPeEooTReK
Sgt
Sgt
avatar

Posts : 177
REP: : 219
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 34
Location : Staten Island

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to say...   Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:54 pm

I remember when that happened to u ez. I would do the same thing if mine broke. Go get a new one THAT day. Azns only 13 so I'm pretty sure he don't have a job. Lol.
The worst though was what happened to favre during battlefield. His ps3 dies, gets new one same day and then has a problem with the new one. Got a 3rd one and it was having same prob. Just sucked cuz we were really into battlefield for a min and that's when it hit the fan for him. On top of that, they were out of stock too so he had to make a million calls to fnd out who had 1. And if there weren't ne around him withtin a certain mile radius, skitz was gonna buy one in new york n ship it to him in ohio. Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NinjaJay14
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 214
REP: : 287
Join date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to say...   Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:39 pm

lol thats quite a haul

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://seeknddestroy.forumotion.com
Ez--e
Pvt (1st Class)
Pvt (1st Class)


Posts : 85
REP: : 92
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 29
Location : Knoxville, TN

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to say...   Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:05 pm

aYPeEooTReK wrote:
I remember when that happened to u ez. I would do the same thing if mine broke. Go get a new one THAT day. Azns only 13 so I'm pretty sure he don't have a job. Lol.
The worst though was what happened to favre during battlefield. His ps3 dies, gets new one same day and then has a problem with the new one. Got a 3rd one and it was having same prob. Just sucked cuz we were really into battlefield for a min and that's when it hit the fan for him. On top of that, they were out of stock too so he had to make a million calls to fnd out who had 1. And if there weren't ne around him withtin a certain mile radius, skitz was gonna buy one in new york n ship it to him in ohio. Lol


word yea...i would just quit playin PS3 if i was favre i wouldnt go thru that much trouble gettin a new 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aYPeEooTReK
Sgt
Sgt
avatar

Posts : 177
REP: : 219
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 34
Location : Staten Island

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to say...   Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:20 pm

Ez--e wrote:
aYPeEooTReK wrote:
I remember when that happened to u ez. I would do the same thing if mine broke. Go get a new one THAT day. Azns only 13 so I'm pretty sure he don't have a job. Lol.
The worst though was what happened to favre during battlefield. His ps3 dies, gets new one same day and then has a problem with the new one. Got a 3rd one and it was having same prob. Just sucked cuz we were really into battlefield for a min and that's when it hit the fan for him. On top of that, they were out of stock too so he had to make a million calls to fnd out who had 1. And if there weren't ne around him withtin a certain mile radius, skitz was gonna buy one in new york n ship it to him in ohio. Lol


word yea...i would just quit playin PS3 if i was favre i wouldnt go thru that much trouble gettin a new 1

U know what it was ez, we were really just havin a great time playin it. It was a nice break from socom and we would fuck around non stop. Plus at that time there was a few of us playin it so there was even more incentive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ez--e
Pvt (1st Class)
Pvt (1st Class)


Posts : 85
REP: : 92
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 29
Location : Knoxville, TN

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to say...   Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:23 pm

aYPeEooTReK wrote:
Ez--e wrote:
aYPeEooTReK wrote:
I remember when that happened to u ez. I would do the same thing if mine broke. Go get a new one THAT day. Azns only 13 so I'm pretty sure he don't have a job. Lol.
The worst though was what happened to favre during battlefield. His ps3 dies, gets new one same day and then has a problem with the new one. Got a 3rd one and it was having same prob. Just sucked cuz we were really into battlefield for a min and that's when it hit the fan for him. On top of that, they were out of stock too so he had to make a million calls to fnd out who had 1. And if there weren't ne around him withtin a certain mile radius, skitz was gonna buy one in new york n ship it to him in ohio. Lol


word yea...i would just quit playin PS3 if i was favre i wouldnt go thru that much trouble gettin a new 1

U know what it was ez, we were really just havin a great time playin it. It was a nice break from socom and we would fuck around non stop. Plus at that time there was a few of us playin it so there was even more incentive


gotcha yea everyone needs a break from socom every now and then
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LiL-_-AZn13
Pvt (1st Class)
Pvt (1st Class)
avatar

Posts : 70
REP: : 101
Join date : 2010-05-18
Age : 22
Location : Toronto, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Sorry to say...   Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:58 pm

It's an old one,
It just turned off in the middle of a game,
and then I tried turning it back on, but the YLOD
and I'm fixin' it soon,
I have gathered enough money to buy my girl her birthday gift,
and fix this, so I hope to see ya soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sorry to say...   

Back to top Go down
 
Sorry to say...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seek and Destroy  :: OFF-TOPIC-
Jump to: