Seek and Destroy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seek and Destroy

~~Addictied To the Throne~~ SnD

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSocom.comRoster
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» BANNED FROM PSN LOL
games to keep on your radar I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:16 am by SGTboredom

» The Madden Champ
games to keep on your radar I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:07 am by NinjaJay14

» Unfortunatly...
games to keep on your radar I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:07 am by NinjaJay14

» Узшс Сщтагышщт

» PS Move yes or no?
games to keep on your radar I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:26 pm by NinjaJay14

» Music to add
games to keep on your radar I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:44 pm by Ez--e

» Anyone wanna join?
games to keep on your radar I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:46 pm by NinjaJay14

» Ghost Recon Future Solder
games to keep on your radar I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:25 pm by NinjaJay14

» My Awfull Luck
games to keep on your radar I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:21 am by NinjaJay14

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
ENJOY

games to keep on your radar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aYPeEooTReK
Sgt
Sgt
aYPeEooTReK

REP: : 219

games to keep on your radar Empty
PostSubject: games to keep on your radar   games to keep on your radar I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:28 pm

by the end of 2010, there will be a ton of great games to get your hands on and play. firs and formost socom4. i always keep an eye on the new games coming out so i'll provide some links for you's check out on what i think will be some great games.

Transormers War for Cybertron.
3rd person action game. actually looks really fun. i should have it next wek off gamefly if some1 wants to rent it n fuck around
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alpha Protocall.
It's a spy/espionage action rpg. a change of pace from the usual sci-fi/fantasy rpgs. it's also not a turn based rpg which is good so it's similar to mass effect 2 and dragon age origins

Kane and Lynch2 Dog Days.
the first one sucked ass but hopefully ea stepped their game up and made this one better. their multiplayer looks fun as hell plus there aren't your typical deathmatch type modes. i'm 90% buying this one so check out the multiplayer vids for this one. watch the "undercover cop" and "fragile alliance" trailers. these are their multiplayer trailer. also the camera view for the whole game looks really cool too.

Brink.
a new fps shooter coming out. don't know too much about this one but i've watched a few trailers and it looks really good

Spider Man Shattered Dimensions

Medal of Honor

Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2

Call of Duty Black Ops

Spec Ops The Line.
new 3rd person shooter. might be some competition for socom

Bulletstorm.
this game puts an interesting twist on killing people. looks really fun

Ghost Recon Future Soldier

these are just a few for now. if i think of more i'll let you's know. sorry for it mostly being action/shooter games. that's mostly what i play. if any1 ever wants to grab a racing game and get their asses toasted, lemme know.
Back to top Go down

games to keep on your radar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seek and Destroy  :: Other Game Discussion-
Jump to: